A month without a car... balle balle

I used to wonder that I was so happy without a car before but when I got one from an auction I was like, hmmm the few months without it how did I even imagine living without one. Well was out with my little bro a few weeks ago and stopped on a traffic signal, and BOOM. I heard something. When the signal turned green, the car wouldn't go anywhere.

I turned over to my bro and said, "You know what, you are with me whenever something bad happens always along with me, maybe next time you should stay home cuz I realized its cuz of you" hehe.

But naa car was towed away and taken to a garage that my dad suggested. God knows what he saw in them, cuz that guy took 36 days to fix a tiny issue with the car. I was amazed as to how slow can someone be.. enough about that, now I got my car back.

I think very soon I will be selling my mercedes benz and getting the one below :) Yah I know what you thinking .. you want the same one ae :)





1 comment:

aun said...

hi thx Wakasbhai its nices sound back in czfm have lovley time from aun -anu :)