CrazeFM being nominated..??

I was just searching on google a few days ago and there you go. What do I find, tons of links pointing to CrazeFM obviously pointing to websites where CrazeFM is being used as their official radio.

But there was this one link which kind of struck out, and it was a link to the Nominations for the Best TV-Radio website in the Asian Genre. I had to click that ofcourse. And I did.

There it was, CrazeFM website graphic was up there waiting for people to vote, but the thing was that I didn't even know about it and neither did our listeners. Since I didn't know about it the banners weren't on our site asking people to give their vote if they thought CrazeFM should win and so on.

Well I got the banners, had the website change the thumbnail to the new look and there we are now on the website we have various banners leading to the voting page.

We are already 3 weeks late.. Let's see, in my opinion just being on the list is more than enough recognition.

Years of hard work seems to pay itself off by just one person saying they appreciate the things we put in every single day of the year! Now THAT is our prize :)